Friday, 5 February 2010

Things I'm loving on Friday

I'm loving Picnik. It's a photo editing site thats simple and easy. Everyone else in the world probably already knew about it but I've only just discovered it. It's great for putting text on photos and adding effects like rounded corners. I made the header for this blog in Picnik.

From this:

To this:

I'm also loving TVNZ on demand. It means that even though I miss Shortland Street 'cause I am putting Adele to bed. I can catch up on episodes later. I tend to do Shorties marathons and watch a number of episodes at a time. I know, I know, I'm a sad-o.

And finally this week I'm loving that the school term has started again. I'm not loving that Mike has gone back to work but I am loving that all our activities are up and running again! Yay! I was starting to get bored. It's all happening next week - our first swimming lesson, homebirth coffee group, La Leche League and Playcentre. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment