Friday, 22 January 2010

Things I'm loving on Friday

I've seen this on a few other blogs. "Things I'm loving on Friday". So here goes.

Adele's new oatmeal coloured Go Go Bag by Merino Kids. We bought it a week or so ago on Trade Me. She already has a winter one with red and blue stripes but I'm head-over-heels in love with the oatmeal.
My mummy embroidered this for Adele and gave it to her for Christmas. Adele doesn't really appreciate it yet but I do! It looks great hanging over her chest of drawers.
My new cookbook: Bake by Allyson Gofton. Apart from being pink and very pretty to look at, its yummy too. I baked the Yoghurt and Coconut Loaf the other day and Mike said "thats the yummiest thing you've ever baked". I thought well, I'll take that as a compliment! The loaf was meant to have a passionfruit icing but as I only had oranges I used them instead - yum!

4 comments:

  1. Loving the posting, keep it up! And tell us what techniques are working from the book - share the knowledge baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith is me (Libby), long story, should be correct now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I posted the same thing twice, so the deleted message is me too. Sorry for all the excitement! You wouldn't believe i work as a web editor eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the embroidery! some super awesome effort has gone into that masterpiece! :-)

    p.s. i want that growbag!

    ReplyDelete