Friday, 18 June 2010

Feeling a bit guilty

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments on my previous post. I'm glad that y'all love reading about my lil gal as much as I love blogging about her.

But I do need to explain that the person who said I needed to have a bit more to my life than just being a mum was actually my dear hub Mike. And his comment was really in the context of a deep and meaningful about such things. So he wasn't being mean to me, although the comment did make me a bit grumpy. Hence Tuesday's post.

So sorry for miss-representing you hub. (BTW he wasn't bothered at all.) And thanks so much for all your encouragement bloggy friends!

1 comment:

  1. haha after i wrote my comment i was thinking about your post and i thought 'mmmm i bet it was mike and was maybe in passing'... at least now you know we love what you write about and are all reading it!

    ReplyDelete