Monday, 6 September 2010

Creation a week # 18 & 19

Here are a couple of creations I've been working on in the last few weeks...
A nappy pouch for me. Lined and with a drawstring. It fits the Huggies travel wipe pack a few nappies an old fashioned flat nappy (I use these as change mats) and nappy cream etc. Great to have it all in one pouch that I can just throw in whatever bag we're taking. Although to be honest, Adele rarely needs to be changed when we're out these days.

And a shopping tote for my mother-in-law's birthday. I love this fabric. I got it at the op shop. It was an old cushion cover :) It looks like birds sitting on telephone wires. My MIL loves birds so it seemed appropriate for her. Hopefully she'll get good use out of it - getting groceries or as a library book bag perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment